Active Members Group

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Reaper, May 19, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We've made a new active members group. The group comes with a ribbon that says Active Member in a light green colour. It's shown on your posts and on user profiles. It's pretty simple to get really. Post 10 times in 14 days. If you want to space it out that's less than one post a day. Threads count as posts. Active members are automatically put into this group. The entry runs every day. So daily it'll check for your post count over the past 14 days, if you have at least 10, it'll give you the ribbon.

Over time the active members group will get more benefits added, and more-so the premium group.

2. Reaper

Also, a more experimental feature, premium members will have their posts highlighted in a light green on the thread list to make them stand out better. I may change this to just a tag instead though, perhaps tomorrow, since it'll get a bit annoying eventually.

3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Got hit with the green wall a minute ago, decided to see what was up. Lol tags would be less intrusive, and the threads are a tad harder read. Its a cool idea though.

4. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Nice idea, tags of some sort would be better than a colour change though.

5. Reaper

Yeah, I meant to do it today but my ISP is having issues. I can connect to every site but Gaming Forums from my computer. I'm using 4G (mobile internet) to post this. I'll see if it works tomorrow, if not I'll give them a call.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reaper

Done. Gotta say, it looks quite nice.