Animal Crossing: New Leaf Players? Anywhere?

Discussion in 'Platforms and Consoles' started by Lunette Risch, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    Heyoo! Are there any ACNL players here? I would love to exchange friend codes, QR codes, town tunes, and the like xD

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Not me, never could get into it. Tried with a buddy of mine that loved it, and I got bored quickly lol. I'm no longer in contact with this buddy either...

3. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    @Darth_Marques Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! With AC you either love it or hate it, there's not much grey area. I own all of the AC games except for City Folk, I had to sell my copy due to money issues haha. With the other games I've seen that you play, I can understand why it wouldn't be of much interest to you, but there are many different ways to play the game and there is no such thing as "beating" Animal Crossing :p Have you played any other AC games?

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

If AC means Assassins Creed, then yes...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    XD AC as in Animal Crossing lol. I've played Assassins Creed III but not any others xD I liked it though, and might get the first and see how it goes lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I play a little, though I recently restarted so....

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Okay, I've been playing like cray recently. 3 Room house so far, main room size maxed, left room at size 1 and top floor upgraded twice. I have around 5 public works projects with a beauty ordinance in effect.
    Just got the hair salon and I've been finding fossils just to sell at Re-Tail to get Reece to WAKE THE HECK UP.

8. Lunette Risch

Lunette Risch Lieutenant

50%
    Sorry this reply is so late! The beauty ordinance is definitely the only one worth having, really. To get Reese to let you talk to Cyrus, you have to sell 100,000 bells worth of things, I would go to the island at around 8:30 to catch bugs and fish, have at least 50 pieces of furniture, and at least 10 items of clothing cataloged.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Finally got him. This helped a lot, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Liaxxxx

Liaxxxx Lieutenant

20%
    Hi! I really wish i had acnl but i only have acww on the ds, which isn't even half as good. Have any of you got aclgttc???
    Also, i watch videos of acnl and i really like cyrus.