Anyone got Battlefield 1?

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Reaper, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Did anyone get Battlefield 1? It released almost a week ago. I haven't played it that much, but the times I have played I found it quite fun but I feel like I might get bored of it quickly.

Add me if you wanna play, though.

Origin: robustian

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Nah, I bought several DLCs (Destiny: Rise of Iron, Horizons for Elite:Dangerous) as well as purchased NBA 2k17. There's plenty of content there to keep me busy through the new year. Also, Skyrim Special Edition released today (yesterday at 7pm for me) so I'll be doing some stuff with that as well. BF1 looked so tempting, but I rarely play anything that's PvP-focused anymore.

I may pick it up in a couple of months, it looks pretty good honestly. I've been having some Battlefield cravings...

3. Fem315

Fem315 Lieutenant

70%
    Just sharing this Battlefield 1 Gameplay :D

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

@Reaper, wound up purchasing the Ultimate Edition. It's installing now, I'll start playing the campaign this week.

The first intro mission is fantastic, never thought about what it would have been like to have participated in the events that took place though. Anyhow, I'll be playing it in passing over the next few weeks/months. I get all the DLC with the Ultimate Edition, plus other stuff that I'm not sure about.