Battlefield vs Call of Duty

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Reaper, May 10, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

A steamed topic that's been going on for years, and we're no closer to a winner than we were back then. This is a widely discussed, or argued if you want, topic through chat rooms, forums and gamers.

Which game is better in your opinion? Throw me all you got. Popularity. Developer support. Updates. Graphics. Game mechanics. Map diversity. Fire away gamers.

2. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It depends on the setting, in my opinion. If I am playing with friends, CoD. If I am playing alone or want to be more serious about my gameplay, Battlefield. Since my gaming computer broke, I have not had the opportunity to play any of them.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Well, honestly at this point I group Battlefield 4 and Hardline with CoD. And I can't blame DICE for that, but I'm disappointed. They play the same. Battlefield 3? That's the true DICE experience. Nothing was broken with it, unlike Battlefield 4 which was broken for the first 3 months the game was out.

I mean, I loved CoD until the games stopped impressing me. Then I went to Halo or Battlefield, and Medal of Honor once. Right now, I refuse to play either. They both have extras you can buy for no reason other than looking cool. You can buy complete sets in Battlefield to max out classes. It all just defeats the purpose to me lol.

And like the above, I play whatever my friends are playing.

4. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Depends on the mood I'm in but I like both of them, played all the games in each series so far.

5. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Lieutenant

10%
    Despite the fact I always get COD and only have played BF3, I much prefer the Battlefield game I played in comparison to any of the COD's I have played in recent years. I just feel like I am more capable of playing the games and don't get as annoyed with it.