Black ops III

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by psychgamer6444, Dec 23, 2015.

1. psychgamer6444

psychgamer6444 Lieutenant

20%
    Hey quick question,

How many of you guys are enjoying the Zombie mode in Call of duty black ops III . . i feel its fun but am not enjoying it a lot , kinda feel like having a fatigue or something if i play it for a while :/ . .am i the only one ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I didn't play Zombies, so I can't really say. But if you're having fun with it, don't try to make it more than it is and just enjoy it :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I've read that it doesn't do the previous Zombies justice.

This right here, the best advice for any game out there. It's not a job (for most people) and there's no point in focusing on the faults if you have fun the other 90%+ of the time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    My experience with Battlefront in a nutshell :D

5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    You know that doesn't work, right? And it's a little rude posting it in the middle of a discussion, just put the link as your status or something.

6. II ReToxify II

II ReToxify II Lieutenant

10%
    I agree that the new zombies installment is a bit strenuous. It's more of a mental fatigue though. Zombies used to be a game mode that took a little practice and then you were ready to go, but now a'days zombies is something that can take a full week or two to truly master. It's just not as simple as it used to be. My favorite map was KINO DER TOTEN. Black ops 1 FTW!