Call of Duty: BO3 is here

Discussion in 'Call of Duty' started by Reaper, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

So, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has been here a while. What do you guys think? Did anyone pick it up? Do you like it? Call of Duty hasn't had a good track record recently, so is it an improvement?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I didn't buy it, mostly cause I don't own a next gen console (and I'm not buying it on Steam, 3 year-olds get you VAC banned left and right) and because it looks the same. I could be wrong, but after watching some streams and stuff it doesn't look that way. It might end up in my house though cause of my brother, but I probably won't end up playing it much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Reaper

I'm not too fond of it either. Looks like the ones to come before it.

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Didn't buy it, though the streams make it look halfway decent. I doubt I can get back into it though, I'd rather play a MOBA I think lol.

5. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    Well I have skipped buying COD for a while, I got a little bored of it, I'm still in two minds to buy BO3 or not, don't really like ''futuristic'' kind of games, COD WAW is by far the best COD game I have played and probably ever will be.

Ever since playing Battlefield though I have never looked back! It looks and feels so much better, although admittedly I'm still crap at it, even after 2 years :(

6. Reaper

They're worse than they were. Battlefield 3 and before were great, the DLC was worth every penny. In comparison, the Battlefields now are nothing, imo.

I think as companies get bigger they have less of a reason to publish good games, because as in the case with Activision, we've seen that people buy the games anyway. Costs less to make a bad, buggy game.

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I so called it. My brother picked it up yesterday

8. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    I agree with the older Battlefield games being great, I have played them and the older call of duty's, even they used to be fantastic some of the really old ones.

To be honest in comparison with COD right now, I'd still stick with Battlefield any day.. even if it's not as great as it used to be it's still good enough for me until something better comes along :)

9. II ReToxify II

II ReToxify II Lieutenant

10%
    I think Black Ops 3 is a great game. For the first time Treyarch has had 3 years to make game and if you compare it to some of their older games its a huge improvement. They have introduced so many new mechanics to the franchise and I think this will set a good foundation for future Call Of Duty's.