Call of Duty YOUTUBER

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Digga Stigga, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Digga Stigga

Digga Stigga Lieutenant Active Member

10%
    Hey everyone my name is Digga Stigga and I am 14 years old(I'll be 15 August 22) I enjoy playing video games such as Madden,Call of duty,Destiny,Watch dogs,Gta V and basically im an all round gamer. Here's my channel -------> https://www.youtube.com/user/DiggaStiggaTheGamer I really hope you all enjoy my content and hopefully I can make some new friends! Add me on psn DiggaStigga_ and DiggaStigga! 4a4fc4f8a03443338e0a2e253cbe8222.jpg

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I haven't played CoD in a few years, so I'm interested to see how well these channels are doing these days. Any input on how you differentiate from other streamers/YouTubers?

An intro to GamingForums: a laid back community, made by gamers, for gamers. Those who stay, are an important part of the GF family and are always welcome to share their insight on topics. Helpful, friendly gamers visit here of various types and from various games/consoles/and even countries.

As GF staff, I'd like to welcome you to GamingForums and encourage you to post where ever you see fit. Welcome, @Digga Stigga !

3. Digga Stigga

10%
    @Darth_Marques Yes. Idk how to say it without giving ideas away haha. Well I will say not only will I have epic gameplays ill have unique commentaries and do some parody gaming ads. I don't see gamers doing that stuff lol

4. Darth_Marques

Don't give it away, lol. I'll check out your channel. Back in Modern Warfare 2 days, it was hacks and modded lobbies that brought in the views. This was before DLC had really taken hold, and DLC was still dirt cheap.

5. Digga Stigga

10%
    Thank you,and yeah and in mw3 It was having the best games. Black ops 2 it was gameplays and best class set ups. People don't really like Advanced Warfare so idk what the big thing will be for Black ops 3. HAHA maybe I can set my own trend? that'd be cool.

6. Darth_Marques

The world is your oyster kid. Or in this case, YouTube lol. Whatever the case, good luck with your endeavors.

7. Digga Stigga

10%
    thanks lol

8. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey! Welcome to Gaming Forums. I'm Reaper, you can call me the face of death, the one not alive yet not dead, or the guy that controls life, or simply just 'Reaper' :)

Nice channel. I'll add you on PSN tomorrow. You can send me a request if you like. My PSN is just: Reaper

9. Digga Stigga

10%
    thank you so much! also that's an original name! when did you get your playstation?

10. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Too long ago haha, not even sure of the exact date.

11. Digga Stigga

10%
    don't forget to subscribe btw. I upload every few days sometimes back to back. and oh wow