Contact circle thingys for NNID and 3DS Friend Code

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Nova, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Yeah, kinda self explanatory.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

There are acronyms I do not understand lol. I don't own a DS or anything currently and its been 5-6 years since my last one.

3. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

@Darth_Marques Nintendo Network ID. Not sure about the 3DS code but it's probably similar and to add friends, self explanatory. I guess we could add an icon like that, but I've not once in my life heard of someone adding someone via NNID, or even that Nintendo had a online multiplayer platform that was stable and that people actually used.

4. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Are you kidding?

The 3DS has some of the best online multiplayer. Smash, MK7, KI:U, Pokemon, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M, even AC:NL!!
    Same with the Wii U (I play Nintendo more than my Xbox...)

5. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Just never heard of people really playing online multiplayer, usually used to people using local (bluetooth) sync or multiple remotes. But yeah, I'll add the field in of course, it'd only be fair.

6. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

See, basically no one I know uses any of this. Its just not something I've gotten back into, due to enjoying various other games and systems.

I also have a preconceived notion of Nintendo products being somewhat childish related, which I know isn't true but doesn't fix my standing on it lol.

Regardless, I need to pick one up. Maybe in the coming months I'll get around to it but... Meh.

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    By the way, I re-read what I wrote. I'm really sorry, I sounded rude and I didn't mean that.

But yeah ever since the 3DS came out Nintendo has a huge library of multiplayer games. Many which are competitive and stuff. I suggest picking up a New Nintendo 3DS XL if you are intrested in Nintendo. It is a fantastic system (which multiplayer games such as Pokemon XY/ORAS, KI:U, SSB, AC:NL, UMH4, UMH3, Code Name:STEAM and so much more. Dont get me started on Wii U.

8. hungnv85

hungnv85 Lieutenant

10%
    Thank for your post

9. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    you're....... welcome...........?