CS:GO Weapons

Discussion in 'Counter Strike' started by PulsarX, Jun 12, 2015.

1. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    Hey guys! Im new to this forum but what are your top 3 weapons in Counter Strike Global Offensive??
    Mine are the AWP, AK-47, and the P250

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Welcome! Be sure to post an introduction thread at some point! Great to have you!

Also, I don't have CS:GO... Yet.

3. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey there!

Welcome to Gaming Forums. I used to be a long-time Counter-Strike player, @Locke even more. We both have Macs now so we haven't played it much, but I go on the Playstation sometimes to play it. There are only people on in American time though.

Mine were similar, AWP, SCAR-H was nice at times as well, but some people just used it to have lots of shots since a high ROF, it did look really cool though, AK-47, M4A1-S. The Deagle is a nice pistol if you get the headshots in, especially in the first round. My aim was pretty good, so I went with that first round usually. In some maps the heavy weapons were quite good, but I never really used them much.

4. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

You do not have to keep reminding me :(.

Welcome to Gaming Forums!

5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    CS:GO works on a Mac though....

I pretty much use a P90, AWP and SSG 553/AUG. These are the camos I have for each:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

It's extremely laggy, even with the higher tier Macs. Good luck playing CS:GO on a laggy computer against pros haha.

I sold a lot of my camos, I still have a few of my favourite ones.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I used to play WoW on my MBP. Lowest settings and all, frame rate was an issue in crowded areas. Or even busy areas, like a raid or dungeon. Hard to do anything but farm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Predatory Cookie

Predatory Cookie Lieutenant

10%
    My top weapons are the M249, MP7, & the Mac 10.

(The first two everyone hates tho...)