Dark or Light Style?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Reaper, May 28, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

2. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Personally I do prefer lighter styles so this one would be good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

It won't make a difference to me, I'll still post regardless lol.

4. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    It would be beneficial to have the choice between the two, since it's just preference with each person.

I can still see me using this dark style though, but that's just me. :)

5. Reaper

Keeping two styles maintained is a bit annoying, so one would get discontinued.

6. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Personally, the light one is more appealing.

7. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    Well since you have both styles running now, is this going to be trial and error between both skins?

8. Reaper

Not meant to be used yet. I wouldn't use it personally yet. It hasn't even been configured. I was just starting the edits when my internet died (see the other thread). Really bad day today and I'm tired so I'm off to bed now. Cya tomorrow, hopefully we can make it look cool.

9. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Technically that's 4 styles though. You have dark mobile and dark normal, then light normal and light mobile. Its all optimized for mobile anyway, but at some point, some of it just has to go lol.

Yes, Tapatalk makes it easier to ignore mobile but I'd still want it to look right in any case. Especially since a lot of people don't actually use Tapatalk (I do but only because site notifications are easier to keep track of while AFK).

10. Reaper

Mobile version sync with the parent style perfectly, in most cases anyway since it's a responsive style. There are some problems but they're easily fixed in the parent style.