Doxicity - Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Doxicity, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Doxicity

Doxicity Lieutenant

60%
    Hello, my name is Doxicity. I'm an avid PC gamer, with my selection mostly being on Steam.

I have 3,800 hours on Garry's Mod.
    I've recently developed a strong liking for CS:GO
    I used to be an avid League of Legends player, but not so much anymore.
    Other titles I play often are: Rust, DayZ, 7 Days to Die, Killing Floor, Starbound, Payday 2, and others.

I joined from another forum, and I'm staying here to interact with other members, and help develop this community.

If anyone ever wants to play something on Steam, feel free to hit me up.

2. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    Fuck. I thought my friend was crazy for having 800.

Seems like most of your focus is geared toward hardcore survival and strategy. That and sandbox concepts.

Ever get into any MMOs or RPGs?

3. Alex

Alex Lieutenant

70%
    I've always wanted to give Garry's Mod a try... it looks really fun, especially prop hunt and things like that.

Welcome to Gaming Forums. :)

4. Doxicity

Doxicity Lieutenant

60%
    I've maxed out a few characters before on World of Warcraft. I was an avid player for around 2/3 years, on and off though.

Back starting around 2006, I played Runescape actively until around 2011. I'm thinking of starting to play 2007 scape, not sure.

Today I still play Diablo 3 once in a while, I've got a pretty geared character on that.

Not many other RPGs that I play besides those.

Gmod is tons of fun. There are many different game modes available for play. Prop Hunt is tons of fun, but for me got boring after awhile.