FNAF Creator replies to haters

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Nova, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    The creator of FNAF replied on the Steam Forums addressing his haters after the release of his fourth game. Not only is it brilliant, it's also another way showing how awesome Scott is. Here's what he wrote:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

All I could think of was Notch selling Minecraft for buttloads of cash lol. A down to earth developer is hard to find these days, let alone one that acknowledges imperfections in his games. And then doesn't get mad and take it personally when people hate his success.

Props to him, I've never heard of his game but I'd buy it if I played on Steam more than 4ish hours a month.

3. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    FNAF stands for Five Nights at Freddy's. Pits getting a movie and everything, his games are really scary

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Darth_Marques

Ah so that's what that is. I've seen the movie poster and it looks... Evil. Lol.

5. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I'm glad he's successful. He's right in what he says. He's achieved success, and props to him for that. Why rage at him for becoming successful. He sounds like a really cool guy from this. He deserves his success.

Notch, eh, he worked on Minecraft very well in alpha and beta. I think he turned out to be a dick now. Not sure, I haven't kept up to date with him, but apparently he's not too nice of a guy now I've heard after reaching success. Not sure how true that is but, he developed Minecraft well, it was most successful under his development. He had a good idea and he used kids eventually to achieve success. Can you blame him?

6. Darth_Marques

I don't think his success turned him into an asshole, I think his success forced his asshole nature out into the spotlight.

Assholes aren't made, they're born IMO. Success likewise doesn't make them turn into assholes, it just shows the people and fans the true nature of the person they idolize.

7. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Yeah, if you look at his tweets now... Well... They're not what you'd see during alpha or beta.

8. Darth_Marques

Yeah, true. Success goes to the head of some people...