Funny GIFs Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by project, Jul 31, 2014.

1. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Since we have a thread for YouTube videos, I thought that I would make a thread for funny GIF images.

Here are a few to start the thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. God

God Lieutenant

60%
    I wouldn't mind this change to be honest

3. zkeehd

zkeehd Lieutenant

10%
    Those are pretty good!
    Here's one
    [​IMG]

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I don't mind this idea either. Just one issue. There will be a lot of content in Sex and Health that is quite different from content in a Sports section. I'll leave this open for a day or two and get some ideas on it and work on what the majority wants.

5. Mew

Mew Lieutenant

10%
    Just a opinion but you should leave Sex out of Sports category, since probably a person that wants to get fit will have to scroll by 200 posts of sex themes, not that it's a bad thing but...

6. KindaPlays

KindaPlays Lieutenant

10%

I go on Forums which have the boards health and fitness all the time, not once have I seen loads of sexual health posts, rarely even. Just a strange topic IMO to not go to a actual forum for that stuff.

7. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

You'd be surprised.
    http://www.ign.com/boards/forums/sex-health-and-dating.5128/

8. KindaPlays

KindaPlays Lieutenant

10%
    I wouldn't call that board active though, Its not like the posts are going to be swept onto page 3 in a matter of seconds.

I do see your point though.

9. Doxicity

Doxicity Lieutenant

60%
    I think it would be wise to wipe both boards, and recreate it as a "Health and Fitness" section.
    Yeah there will be innuendo related posts, but I don't think this is a prime forum for them.

10. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    Innuendo is a pretty good label for all things Sex, and Health&Fitness covers its ground too.