Game Titles To Add

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Doxicity, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doxicity

Doxicity Lieutenant

60%
    I would suggest adding these games as sub-sections to the forum:
    World of Warcraft - RPG
    Starcraft 2 - Strategy
    Diablo 3 - Action
    Hearthstone - Strategy

They're all Blizzard games which are very popular!

2. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    I would amend this in that making an MMO/Competitive section (Or MMO/MOBA, Online/Vs, etc) to cover popular social and competitive titles like WoW, SC2, Diablo, Hearthstone, LoL, Runescape, etc. would probably be a better label.

Of course, these can all be applied to the PC section under "Consoles" (Not sure why).

3. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Starcraft 2 is already coming. I can probably ask Dynaxel to make ficons for Diablo and WoW too, it's been a never ending todo for him.

Regarding a MMO section, that might work but then a lot of games will be moved out of Strategy, and our tabs are overflowing a little bit already, hence we'll either have to get rid of the sidebar (I think that it's a nice addition do I don't exactly want to do that) or remove a category (likely Strategy).

4. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    I've been consistently using the sidebar as well. Replacing Strategy with MMO or any of the aforementioned variants would do the trick. You would undoubtedly still be able to keep LoL, although it would make more sense if the tab was "MMOG" or "MMORPG/MOBA"

5. Reaper

It's a good idea but I have 5-6 more things on Dynaxel's plate, and he's got an irl job as well as lots of other clients probably so I'll have to limit myself on the things to add. I planned on a mastery award for each game too, but that'd probably have to be from another designer as well :/ I can probably throw this in, my main issue with new forums is the ficons tbh.

6. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    Gotcha. Certainly not in any rush to see progress out of GF, but I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

HNNNNGH

7. Reaper

Yeah, I dunno, I don't really like it when things aren't perfect (or rather, when things are out of my control and you have to rely on someone), usually why I prefer to get a grasp of everything around it so I can work as much as I can myself, immediately without having to wait due to timezones (whoever invested that concept is honestly stupid) and other clients, hence why I learned PHP. We can afford to pay developers for plugins, but then waiting for changes etc and urgent bug fixes is a bit of a pain. Graphics is one thing I couldn't do if I was dying. I'm glad Dybaxel works fast and delivers quality, otherwise I'd probably have my head stuck in a table. So I'd probably expect that change this week.

8. Reaper

World of Warcraft and DOTA were added, no more games until enough activity is shown in their respective lounges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.