Gaming Edit - Amazingly Good

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sam, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I came across this video, she is amazing at editing.

Thoughts?

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Needs more subscribers. That is some good editing. Should be working for a company tbh. I don't really watch edits of gameplay so I'm not sure how easy that is to do, but assuming it's hard she's got some skill there.

3. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I'm pretty much the same, when someone mentions a type of video edit I get a silly image in my head of some poor CoD game-play with a generic song...
    But this is more of a movie/game edit, which makes it amazing especially with the music.

A popular streamer named Lirik will be contacting her hoping to get a new intro, that's when you know her edits are extremely professional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Wow. Just wow. The gameplay was fantastic but the editing.... daaaayyyyyummmm the editing is fantastic. I subbed after watching the entire thing because...ugh. That was sick.

5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    That's really good. I'm not sure what game it is but I looks like BF:H.

That's some pretty nice After Effects looking stuff not only to mention it seems like she'd have to add a camera in the game to record those side shots, unless the game allows you to do that (I dunno, I haven't played that game before).

But anyway, that's really good.

6. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

It's mostly Black Ops 2 gameplay, really good lol.