Gaming Forums best games of 2015

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nova, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    As a community, I thought we should each elect a game from 2015 (just one) and write why we liked it, and why we think it's the best game of 2015, and together we'll come up with a list of the best games of 2015. (We can rank it at the end if you want)

So post away!

2. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
  3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Welp, my nomination is out.... Assuming you wanna go by Vanilla releases, like Destiny released in 2014 but the Taken King expansion was technically game of its own. At least, that's how Microsoft counted it anyway.

Anyhow, I really dont have a nomination... I've played 3 new games this year, FO4, Forza 6, and Battlefront (beta). None of which are particularly great.

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Guess Fallout 4 wasn't so enjoyable after all :p

TBH, the best game this year was probably The Last of Us Remastered. It wasn't even a new game, just a PS4, more-beautiful version of the original TLOU, but the rest suck. FO4 looks good but boring at the same time. COD: BO3 looks like just another game that'll die out soon. FIFA 16 is FIFA 15 renamed. Battlefront... eh. I mean, there's nothing special coming out imho. I'm sticking with my 'ol guns.

2015 was the year for games in quantity, not so much in quality. Wait for 2016, I have my nomination already - Uncharted 4.

• Like Like x 2