Gaming Group

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sir Nurdle, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Sir Nurdle

Sir Nurdle Lieutenant

20%
    Hey I'm Sir Nurdle, (all the things I'm about to say are in the future, but it makes me sound cooler. XD) A youtube, MTG tournament player, and E sports competitor. (as I said, not currently but soon) I need a minimum of 4 more members.
    If you play Magic the Gathering are a guy/girl and are under 16 email me at sir.nurdle@gmail.com with the subject MTG
    If you play games like LoL, or heroes of the storm are a guy/girl and under 18 email me at sir.nurdle@gmail.com with the subject E-games

Don't worry about where you live, as long as your in North America and have some way to have contact with me after October I will almost certainly be able to get a plane ticket so we can participate. Even if your not good at either of things mentioned don't worry! We have plenty of time

==============================================================================

Admin Edit: As with any off-site event, we recommend caution with attending. Ensure others are attending the event and take your parents with you. If you are seriously interested, always discuss such with a parent or carer previously (and in full) if under the age of 16 (or 18). Other than the obvious general security rules, enjoy and safe gaming!

==============================================================================

2. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Hey!

I love MTG, I missed the Origins release but my Mom got me a Blue themed Prerelease box for me.
    I picked a Disciple of the Rings from it (not the promo)
    [​IMG]
    Anyway, maybe we can make a deck or something (I sorta need help anyway) and that's awesome you do E-Sports and MTG Tournaments.

Welcome to Gaming Forums!

3. Sir Nurdle

Sir Nurdle Lieutenant

20%
    Yep Disciple of the ring is REALLY powerful, but its mana cost is also pretty high. Yeah absolutely! I play legacy anyways so missing an origins thing is perfectly fine! Do you have a Skype or the phone number or an email, so we can talk consistently?
    (I do tournaments but the E sport thing wile take me a little bit to make the team and get them all the equipment and stuff.)

4. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Sorry to kinda be a pain to do this, but I'd prefer that you'd stay on this site for a bit before I decided to give out my email to you considering you just signed up.
    I'm really sorry, I'm sure nothing would happen anyway but I always like to be careful. In the meantime, we can Private Message each other here :D

But I wanted to use the ring girl thing with a Great Lake Ancient from Khans to make a nice control deck. Any tips?

5. Sir Nurdle

Sir Nurdle Lieutenant

20%
    Of course! It makes sense, in your position I would have done the same. For legacy that would be impossible, but in standard or modern... I would add green (so that you can get those creatures out much quicker) Maybe have some creatures that provide early pressure (Swordwise Centaur) or add red and protect your self with tokens(Young pyromancer) white could be okay.. but to make sure your creatures are protected I feel having more pressure creatures is better

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Thanks!

7. Sir Nurdle

Sir Nurdle Lieutenant

20%
    Of course bud! You need any other help just message me! Any body who sees this feel free to leave a message, or email me and ill do my best to respond! Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  8. Sir Nurdle

Sir Nurdle Lieutenant

20%
    As the admin note states, please if you find the idea of meeting up and attending tournaments disturbing or hard to see your self doing that with some guy on the internet, tell me and I won't talk to you about, I wouldn't want anybody to feel scared, awkward, or in any way against the idea. And as an edit, if anybody would only feel comfortable if their parents would come as well I am more than happy to find a way to get them there as well.. Sorry Reaper I though I said that originally lol Thanks!