Gaming Lobby

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reaper, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Well, you know when you have something to say but you don't want to make a thread? Thread lobbies are just for that. Reply as if this were a live chat or a chat stream, any conversation you like. It's basically my way of making a chat box, while still keeping everything around the forum.

2. Reaper

I've had bad jet lag for a while lol. Got back and now my sleep is messed up. I sleep around this time and wake up at 5PM or later, basically I'm like an owl atm. Going to avoid sleep today, last through the day then sleep during the night.

Oh, and PSN support is useless. I wish I went with Xbox, at least those guys have 2FA. Account security is a joke as much as is account recovery. Now what? Selling my PS4 and getting an Xbox One will never work, because, well it's not worth that much anymore. I paid over £400 for a PS4 thinking it was the right choice, boy was that wrong. Microsoft's support team actually has some logic. Any idea on how to sell my PS4 actually? If nothing works, I really might just go over to Xbox and request Rockstar Games to transfer my stats, as well as EA. I think they'd do it. The rest of the gameplay progression, well... The only problem is that all of my games are virtual downloads and all on the PS4. That's gonna hurt... I don't even want to give Sony another penny, and purchasing PS+ is giving them money. I might just put my gaming on a hold until I can get an Xbox One.

3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Can you license transfer on PS4? Well, that won't help if you can't get your account back. There's a new Xbox coming out in a couple of months. New controller and all. Called the elite. 1TB hard drive.

As far as selling that PS4, you'll lose some money on that one.

4. Darth_Marques

Actually, there isn't a way to license transfer on either console. X360 you could, one time per year, per license. Seems they replaced it with the "Home Xbox" feature.

5. Reaper

All my game purchases are on another account, that one is secure. My player stats are all on Reaper.

6. Darth_Marques

Maybe sell that account, if you can. I've been hacked before, but Microsoft handled it well. Had my account back in like an hour. Would've been faster, but I was at work lol.

Curiosity here: there isn't an account recovery feature for PSN users? Or does it involve a lot of extra steps?

7. Reaper

There is, if you give them the serial from the first Playstation that created the PSN account.

8. Darth_Marques

Wow, that's just...dated. I don't understand that at all. And the whole push for upgrading was getting rid of old equipment... A relic from last gen's account security basically. IMO.