Graphic Design?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by adversity420, Feb 18, 2016.

1. adversity420

adversity420 Lieutenant

10%
  2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

What kind of site is that? Looks like it's running on Enjin or something, maybe phpBB 2/3, myBB or something similar? Anyhow, kind of hard to navigate and it feels like the discussion section is missing... Just some stuff to think about, not sure how experienced you are with setting up websites.

Additionally, welcome to the forums!

3. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I might need some Twitch panels made. Do you do those?

4. adversity420

adversity420 Lieutenant

10%
    @Darth_Marques - it is running e107, not sure how much easier to navigate you're looking for lol the menu is at the top left with all of the site links in one place? There will be a forum added soon it is still fresh. Thanks for the welcome.

@Sam - I have not personally used twitch myself. I will familiarize myself with it in the next couple days and let you know forsure, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to though I have done a number of different templates throughout the years.

5. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Like http://e107.org? Looks interesting, with bootstrap support. Haven't heard of that one before, but it reminded me of the old days of phpBB and the branches.

6. adversity420

adversity420 Lieutenant

10%
    Yep that's the one. It's similar to phpbb. I like it, user friendly, easy to set up. I have experience with making websites from scratch but this just makes it super easy. And your able to have moderators with little to no experience.

7. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    Seriously good luck with that site, I quite like some of the signatures on there.

Can I ask, how long have you doing graphics for?

• Like Like x 1
  8. adversity420

adversity420 Lieutenant

10%
    Thanks :) on and off since I was about 12 (I'm 24) just got back into it recently, still getting use to the new photoshop

9. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I wanna get into this but my computer is still broken.....