Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nevieth, Aug 3, 2014.

1. nevieth

nevieth Lieutenant

10%
    Why hello there members of GF, I'm nevieth.

I found out about this forum from Hackforums and decided to give a shot, I love the layout of the sections and the amount of content and different options we have to post. Finally a Mybb forum that doesn't feel like a copy and pasted HF forum. <3

Well if you have any questions, ask away and I'll answer them to the best of my ability, don't really know what else to put...

Oh I'll put my favorite games, and current games I'm playing! Well my favorite games would easily be the Mass Effect series, Fallout series, and World of Warcraft.

I'm currently playing World of Warcraft and have been doing some LFRs and some Normal raids with my guild to get some decent gear before Warlords of Draenor is released.

I'm also a heavy advocate for anime, subbed and dubbed alike... doesn't matter, I love it.

So ya, that's me, thanks for welcoming me to this beautiful site. :heart:

2. Alex

Alex Lieutenant

70%
    Welcome to Gaming Forums, nevieth. :)

I've always been interested in giving WoW a try but I was always told it would take over my life. Is it worth it?

3. nevieth

nevieth Lieutenant

10%
    World of Warcraft is definitely worth it, however it does take a ton of your time, so if you're on summer break or unemployed, you should definitely give it a try.

I have two level 90s, I've also ordered a copy of all the expansion packs, and am so excited for Warlords of Draenor.

My main a a level 90 Destruction Warlock, and my secondary alternative toon is a level 90 Restoration/ Balance Druid. If you join let me know, so that I can help you level up. I'm on Alliance, so if you're not Alliance I can't really help you.

I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2007, and quit for a few years and then rejoined in 2013 or so. Was absolutely worth rejoining.

4. KindaPlays

KindaPlays Lieutenant

10%
    Not too sure if this is what you meant but,

[​IMG]

(Red line is there the category would be)

First one looks better IMO but would only work depending on the length of the Usernames permitted.

Second one looks fine but maybe swap the time to the other side?

5. Nick

Nick Lieutenant

70%
    I've seen you around on HF. I too, have heard of this forum from there as well. That's one thing we have in common. c: