Heist Challenges

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by GTAAddict, May 10, 2015.

1. GTAAddict

GTAAddict Lieutenant

20%
    How many of you have done the heist challenges? Listed below if you didn't know

There are currently 4 challenges and also an elite challenge for every heist. Each challenge can be earned once. Players can get lots of money by completing these challenges.

FIRST TIME - $100,000
    Complete any heist finale for the first time

ALL IN ORDER - $1,000,000
    Complete all heists and setups in order

LOYALTY - $1,000,000
    Complete all heists with the same players

CRIMINAL MASTERMIND - $10,000,000
    Complete every heist and setups in order, with the same people, on hard difficulty, without dying at all

Each heist also has an elite challenge, usually don't quick restart (so don't die and quick restart, if u die start heist all over again), do it in x amount of time and something else about how well you do the job.

I've completed first time on all of them ofc, all in order and loyalty. I haven't been able to do criminal mastermind yet, it's pretty hard and we end up messing around somewhere or get too cocky & get wasted. you?

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I've done the first time challenge for all of them, that's it lol. Coincidentally, I would have had all in order as well but we messed up. I thought the heists synced, I did the first two setups of Prison Break with a friend, so I began the third one on my one instead since it was unlocked. It gave the warning your all in order progress will be reset but I ignored it, guessed it was displaying it because of a glitch. I then realised it shows the first 3 and lets you do them in any order, and someone else's setup doesn't sync to yours. So if I went 1 -> 2 -> 3 there instead of 3 -> 1 -> 2, I would've had the all in order challenge done. Oh well.

3. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I can boost you through all the Heists for the 12m bonus, just let me know.

4. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Lieutenant

10%
    I've only done the 'first time' one myself. Kind of fell out of playing GTA 5 online as it got a bit boring for me, never really bothered with heists too much after they launched and I was playing with random people from sessions so I didn't get anything else.

5. GTAAddict

GTAAddict Lieutenant

20%
    Do you do playstation 4?

6. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I know how you feel. GTA Online is really boring if there aren't any friends to play with as well.

7. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Not tried any of the online heists as yet, another game I need to get back in to.