hello gaming bros this is my Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clockofive, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Clockofive

Clockofive Lieutenant

20%
    Hello I'm new I came across this site from asking a question on yahoo answers I'm pretty down with this I mainly play world of tanks and world of warplanes. There are some up and coming games I'm exited for I own a PlayStation 3 I mainly play on PlayStation 3 but I hope to be more active on playing computer games when I get my new graphics card..

2. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    Hello! (I think we've met already :D) I used to play WOT and I tried WOWP, but I just got bored and moved to racing games.

Welcome to Gaming Forums! :thumbsup:

Also, a question, if you don't mind: What does your username mean? Why did you choose that?

3. Clockofive

Clockofive Lieutenant

20%
    Yeah we've meet already I'm the cheep graphics card guy:whistle: and for my username i just thought it was cool and unique

• Like Like x 2
  4. Clockofive

Clockofive Lieutenant

20%
    you said you like racing games i know one free to play game called world of speed it's not out yet you might like it here is the link to the site. http://wos.my.com/

5. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    Oh cool. Thanks, I'll try that out.

PS @Clockofive: I've edited your post to make the text normal sized. Don't worry, that's not a rule or anything. You're not in trouble.

• Like Like x 2