Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Plunkard12, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Plunkard12

Plunkard12 Lieutenant

10%
    Any one who is interested in forming or joining a guild please pm me on Facebook
    At David plunkard

2. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Came accross the site and thought I'd join up, noticed the theme has changed from when I first visited but didnt sign up.

Play mainly console based games these days, PC's not up to the latest games anymore.

3. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi there @Creaky! Welcome to Gaming Forums. Hope you like the style. It's still on its way, and pending a lot of changes. I'm more of a console gamer myself. Playstation or Xbox?

4. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Xbox One at the moment, still undecided on the PS4. Have always had both the main console at some point for each generation.

5. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    Hola Creaky! Glad to have ya 'round! As for consoles, I've had Playstation, but I want to try Xbox. The best of both worlds is what I'm looking for, if you know what I mean. ;)

6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Lieutenant

20%
    What's up man? Welcome! I'm new as well. I'm mainly console as well.. I don't understand those people who only play one system. I understand people don't have the $ but the fanboy stuff I just don't understand. Great games all around.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nick

Nick Lieutenant

70%
    I don't own multiple consoles for multiple reasons. One being that I don't have time to play different games on different consoles. If you played sports you'd understand. Just 2 hours playing video games is a damn near a waste of time with the time I have. Keeping gaming to a minimum, you learn to appreciate the better games out there.

8. Olympus

Olympus Lieutenant

20%
    Welcome Creaky! I guess you could say I've returned to the dark side. :ninja: I was out for a little while. I joined on Halloween, creepy right? :p