Horror Game Visage Follows In The Footsteps Of P.T.,

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sam, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    New kickstarter game similar to Silent Hill PT. Looks pretty good.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Is the horror genre this profitable? I mean, I rarely see horror games in gaming news. Which, Admittedly, may have been me just skipping over "horror" tags or related due to disinterest. I guess with movies being so popular, it makes sense but none of my friends seem to text me to GET THIS GAME NOW OMGGGGZ lol.

Nothing against the genre, just genuinely interested.

3. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    SOMA I heard was scary, and that was on the news for a long time.

4. Darth_Marques

Huh, guess I missed it. My news is limited though, pretty much Kotaku and whatever I see on Twitter. Don't have cable/satellite lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Oh gawd I love Kotaku so much. Whenever I'm drawing or something I listen to their podcast and I read their articles all the time.

6. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    Before release we all thought SOMA would be scary,but it actually wasn't. Good story though, the ending gave me chills.

Silent Hill P.T hands down was the scariest game I have played so seeing new kickstarter games such as Alison Road and now Visage taking the same route makes me somewhat excited.

7. Darth_Marques

Neat. I'm an FPS gamer mostly, so I forget other genres even exist lol. If it isn't CoD, Battlefield, Forza, or DragonBall, I typically don't know about it.

Plus, I'm not a Wii gamer. I miss out on the fun things like Mario Maker, as well as Smash Bros. Need to buy a WiiU now that I think about it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Yes. Yes you do.