Hostage Situation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Darth_Marques, May 6, 2015.

1. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

So I was browsing Reddit and came across a photo. A woman was being held hostage. She ordered a damn pizza and put the 911 help me stuff in the notes lol. Genius.

Photo:
    [​IMG]

Imagine the conversation:
    Woman : "Hey guys, I know we're right in the middle of something, but are you hungry? I'm starving. How about a pizza?"

Bad guys: "yeah that actually sounds good right now. But no phone calls! And extra cheese!"

Woman: "OK, no problem. I'll order online, and have it delivered! It'll be here quick!"

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Got a link to this?

Seriously wondering what kind of kidnapper lets their hostages buy the food they want, moreso order it themselves.

3. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Surprised all of the comments on the reddit one aren't troll comments. Worst kidnapper I've seen, but at least she's alright. Not sure why she didn't text 911 or something though (if that's even a thing). Didn't seem like he thought it through either. The normal person getting in a fight with his girlfriend/boyfriend either tries to fix the situation, goes away and let's them both have time to think or w/e or ends the relationship if s/he is taking it (too) seriously. They don't hold their partner hostage... Either way, what's he going to do? Keep her hostage forever? Let her go, problem, harm her, problem not to mention it stays on your conscience, killed someone because they didn't make you a sandwich or w/e. Weird guy.

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Apparently he checked her phone before taking it, so I'm assuming he checked her recent texts.

Regardless, the text 911 thing is still in its infancy here in the states. Its not reliable, but its being improved.

And the whole fuck up was because he let her order a pizza. I thought I read somewhere that he was already weird but until that point not worryingly so.

Honestly, the whole situation is almost comical. Its certainly unique.

5. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I saw this on the news the other day. I am more surprised that she had the time to use a coupon for free garlic bread :D.

• Like Like x 1