How much is your gamertag/username worth?

Discussion in 'Platforms and Consoles' started by Reaper, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

How much money would it take for you to sell your gamertag, PSN username or your Steam username? How much is it worth to you?

*keep in mind you can create a new one, this is just for the name/account*

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

They'd have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers. Or, from my cold, metallic, cybernetic fingers if I live long enough.

3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

This is mostly for the account, but the username... I'd take a cool $20k to part with it. Usernames are reserved for a year on XBL (I think) after you change it. I've been trying to come up with a new one but... Meh. I'm still attached to mine.

My friends gtags are: draftydrawers, bulgingbriefs, puffypantaloons, sloppyslacks, and one more I can't remember. It'd have to match in with the group naming thing going on...

I have a new account I created to replay Destiny named SylvanAgenda860 or something that has a free rename I may use to match it up with my buddies. Suggestions?

4. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    I woudl'nt sell it, been using it for years now.

5. Digga Stigga

Digga Stigga Lieutenant Active Member

10%
    A really good name. Idk though like I really like my psn name "DiggaStigga" if I had XBOX it would be "Digga Stigga" like honestly that's cool to me. maybe some thousands