I HATE THIS GAME

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Darth_Marques, May 25, 2016.

1. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

image.jpeg

Anyone like this with a game? Doesn't have to CoD or anything, just something you hate but have 30+ days of game time.

For me, it was CoD (MW, MW2, BO, BO2) and occasionally Destiny (damn RNGesus always hated me.)

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Yeah, it's CS:GO for me. I think I have like 600 or so hours (25d) but damn I hate that game sometimes

3. Darth_Marques

I need to get back into playing CS:GO. I've got like 4+ gigs of updates to download, and I keep putting it off. (Plus, I've been streaming games from Xbox One to my PC when my wife is hogging the TV lol. That ability alone is amazing.)

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

4GB shouldn't take too long to download on a PC. On a console it takes a lifetime but I constantly reinstall it on my Mac from scratch when I need more storage (since it's huge and my Mac storage is rip) and it takes a couple minutes tops for the entire game.

It's a really good competitive game to get into.

5. Darth_Marques

I have a 1TB HDD (extra) that all my games are installed on. Ran into some issues a few years back where I'd have to reinstall Windows and kept losing games. Now I have a primary hard drive, and the secondary hard drive that gets unplugged when not in use so I don't have to reinstall games if something goes wrong. (Safety precaution because my wife has messed up my OS twice by installing funky software.)

Anyhow, yeah I need to get back into it. Maybe this weekend, after I download the updates and stuff.

6. sarah1690

sarah1690 Lieutenant

20%
    I need to get back into playing CS:GO. I've got like 4+ gigs of updates to download, and I keep putting it off.
    Me too!

• Like Like x 1