I have arrived!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Know Your Role, May 25, 2015.

1. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    Hi there :)

I thought I would make myself a part of this slick looking forum after seeing it on TAZ.

I'm about to build a custom PC in a couple of months and finally get to experience steam and all its glory so i'm sure I will be posting here frequently as I intend on playing tons of games , full time gaming nerd for a while I think.

Not great with intro's but I guess you will see me around here. :)

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Welcome! Play any consoles or just PC? I have steam but don't play much. My build isn't even build, so I don't bother playing. I'm hoping I can build one within the year though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Welcome aboard :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey, Know Your Role :)

Welcome to Gaming Forums. The last custom PC I had is ancient now, it used to play Battlefield 3 like a god, I used to love that game. After that I haven't really had a PC to play games. I'm sure your PC will be a beast though. Hope to see you around the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome :D

Yes I do have a bunch of old gen consoles for some nostalgia :) but decided to go with PC gaming now instead of buying a new gen console, I really enjoy playing lots of indie games and steam has plenty of this for me :)

There are so many fairly recent games I have yet to play though, watchdogs comes to mind as I have heard nothing but good things about this game.

See you around.