I'm speechless.

Discussion in 'Destiny' started by Darth_Marques, May 26, 2015.

1. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Trials of Osiris: 6 kills in 30 seconds.

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Seeing that video I really need to play Destiny again. I just can't be bothered to do campaign all over again.

3. Darth_Marques

Honestly you could skip it entirely after a certain level if you needed to. I wouldn't, starting fresh means no rep whatsoever and the story grants more rep than just doing bounties. Its worth the few hours IMO to run through it, and then you can catch up with new content. You could buy all new armor and get to 32. Which would open up raids, PoE, ToO, and with those comes awesome gear/weapons. I'm convincing one of my buddies to get it again. He saw "the grind" after level 20 and gave up. There's literally no grind now, other than getting rep with a faction. After that, cheese sauce.

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

What was that?

5. Darth_Marques

If you didn't have multiple characters leveled to 26ish it was waaaaaaay too rare to get upgrade materials. Even worse if didn't have enough people to raid weekly.

That, on top of rep "grinding" was usually rough. But, it was lack of content more than anything honestly. Now there's plenty.

Edit: in comparison, I've gotten all 3 of my characters to level 32+ in the week HoW has been out. Its taken little to no effort, and some dumb luck with drops/engrams.

Last edited: May 29, 2015