In 'Recent Posts' add what category it is in.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Seastone, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seastone

Seastone Lieutenant

10%
    Poppin the cherry in this section. Perfect, right?

To stay on topic: So, are you one of those fat smelly fuckers that never kissed and even never talked to a girl? If not, how are you? A true gamer that still gets laid?

Personally I'm no virgin even though I spend way to much time gaming / other computer-related-stuff.

2. KindaPlays

KindaPlays Lieutenant

10%
    [​IMG]

Add what category it is in, rather than people being put off clicking as they dont know what game / genre it is for.

3. God

God Lieutenant

60%
    Lol even if someone here was a fat smelly fucker I am sure they wouldn't describe themselves as one

4. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    Definitely agreed. Should tag the containing section.

5. Vegas

Vegas Lieutenant

60%
    Women were never really a problem when I was at all interested in them. I don't have a particularly hungry sex drive these days.

6. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I agree the same, however the plugin used for that is a bit naffy. Took quite the issue just to get it into the sidebar. Oh, and do you have any good ideas on how to write the section in? Because to me it doesn't seem like it'll fit in.

7. lastdark

lastdark Lieutenant

10%
    I'm a gamer but not a virgin :D
    I don't see women as problem, never.

8. KindaPlays

KindaPlays Lieutenant

10%
    Not too sure if this is what you meant but,

[​IMG]

(Red line is there the category would be)

First one looks better IMO but would only work depending on the length of the Usernames permitted.

Second one looks fine but maybe swap the time to the other side?

9. Lean

Lean Lieutenant

10%
    Lol what @God said. No one would admit it.
    Anyways women have never been a problem of mine.

10. Reaper

This has been done, but has issues with the username. Category names can sometimes be longer however, so if anything this is the most appropriate and viable option, however it's overflowing a little bit. Any ideas on layout improvements to fix that? I can probably live with it, or extend sidebar width but there are probably better alternatives.

11. Phormick

Phormick Lieutenant

10%
    I am very much a gamer, but I'm not the traditional: "no-life, can't-get-a-girlfriend" type. I have a girlfriend, but I haven't had sex.

12. Reaper

Redone - XenForo has a nicer way of doing it :)

13. -RainbowDash

-RainbowDash Lieutenant

10%
    Pretty much this. I play a lot of sports and do spend a lot of time doing other things. Not just game :sleepy:

14. LMCampbell

LMCampbell Lieutenant

10%
    This stereotype seems really outdated nowadays, I imagine it may have been like this a decade ago, but times have really changed and it seems the stereotype just hasn't caught up.
    Although I'm all up for the running joke, as long as it's kept as that.

Then again there are probably still gamers like that, but to answer the question no I'm not.

15. Weeping Angel

Weeping Angel Lieutenant

10%
    I'm a fat smelly fucker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.