LEGO Worlds

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Darth_Marques, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Launched today. Visit the Steam page for more info. Its the actual "digital LEGO" that Minecraft started, but..you know...with actual LEGO stuff.

I don't think its finished yet, hell its out there. If you try it before I do, leave a comment. It'll be a few days for me, I'll be playing L4D2 on Steam this week.

2. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    At first I was really excited, the concept was perfect. The trailer wasn't so appealing. That doesn't mean it doesn't look fun. Either way, it's gonna end upon my computer....

3. Darth_Marques

Exactly lol. The idea is already taken, but the amount of things that already exist in the LEGO universe adds a lot you do with it. Plus, the game advertises helicopters and stuff that Minecraft, to my knowledge, doesn't have. Its worth a look, but I feel they need a trial version or something. That price tag is more than I want to spend on a game like that.

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Even though it's been mentioned, I think a plugin for Bukkit could allow this to be replicated in Minecraft, minus helicopters and stuff. It's only £12 though.

5. Darth_Marques

Yeah, Bukkit has a lot of stuff this game has. I haven't used it but I may now.

6. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Looks fun. I never liked Minecraft that much, though.

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I played the crap out of it when all my friends played, but I don't ever really anymore. Plus it was like 2 years ago...