Light Style Added

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Reaper, May 30, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I created a thread asking for thoughts on a dark or a light style. After some support, we've added a light version of the style, but kept the dark version as an option. To switch between the styles go to the bottom left and click on where it says Gaming Forums - Light and select the dark version, and vice versa to select the light version from the dark version.

This style is very much in beta, and we're really only worked on it for a little amount of time. Any improvements, bugs or suggestions, we'd love to hear them.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Looks nice, but the "Active Member" light green clashes with the lighter color IMO. Just darken it up a bit, and I'll look as nice, if not nicer, than on the dark style.

3. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    Looks good, much prefer this to the dark style.

4. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    :D

5. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I have to agree with this, but "Premium" is already green. Perhaps another color instead?

6. Darth_Marques

Good point. Add a dark border maybe. Separate the light areas better. Then give the text a bold buff or something.

7. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Changed it to orange for now. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Looks better now.

9. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I think this color scheme is very good.

10. Darth_Marques

I keep switching between the styles, trying to fixate on just one. The dark one is good for at night, and the light one is good during the day. Both nice, can't pick one.

11. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Didn't actually see you could switch them until now. I'm keeping the light one though.