Looking for feedback and suggestions!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zenith, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Zenith

Zenith Lieutenant

20%
    Hello,

I'm trying to create a gaming channel on youtube like so many others. I've always loved games but this is the first time I've ever attempted anything like this. This is also the first time I've ever joined a gaming forum. IRL I'm in the US Army and currently overseas away from home, so I decided now would be a good time to try this.

I play anything and I love all consoles. Currently I'm doing all my gaming on a MSI laptop, and back home I play on Xbox One mostly. I used to go to school for Software Development but decided it wasn't for me. I'm super passionate about gaming.

So I would appreciate you guys to check out my channel and give me some honest feedback.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Hello there!

What types of games are you playing? Mostly Call of Duty/online FPS games or something else? I play on Steam/Origin mostly nowadays, but I do try to play on my Xb1 as well. I play all types of games, and have been branching out more in the past few years. I play GTAV, Battlefield 1, some CoD, and other similar shooters. I also play Elite Dangerous (space sim, it's awesome) and occasionally log some seat time in American Truck Sim as well.

3. Zenith

Zenith Lieutenant

20%
    Right now without my Xbox, I'm playing mostly steam and origin games as well as some emulated games. I normally play a lot of COD and Battlefield but I don't want to buy those games for PC and then again for my Xbox when I get back home. Right now I have videos on Beholder and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES.

Beholder is a pretty interesting game for PC. It's like 7 bucks on steam. I had a friend recommend Elite Dangerous to me just a few days ago, so I'm going to check that out. I love to play anything.