Martin here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IntoxNitram, May 25, 2015.

1. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Lieutenant

10%
    Hello everyone, my name is Martin and I have just decided to register at this forum. I have seen it linked around before on a couple of forums I frequent and finally took the plunge to join it. Huge gaming fan here, currently enjoying the PS4 completing as many games as I can. Look forward to discussing video games with everyone here.

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Martin! Welcome to Gaming Forums. We're glad to have you here, one more gamer in our community :) I'm mainly a Playstation gamer myself. I've been playing on PS for as long as I can remember. What kind of games do you like?

3. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
  4. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Lieutenant

10%
    Thanks both for the welcome messages.

I really play anything. Kind of gone off online games a bit at the moment but I play them too (COD, FIFA, GTA), but have focused on completing story based singleplayer games currently.

5. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Story based ones are more fun imo, but multiplayer ones keep the game lasting much longer and aren't too shabby. Last story based game I played was The Last of Us, since you're on Playstation I guess you've played it before. If you haven't, you should really pick up a copy. I hate zombie apocalypses but that game was great.

6. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Lieutenant

10%
    Yeah I played it on PS4 around December time, fantastic game.

7. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    Hey there :)

I assume you like horror games too, am I right? :D

8. IntoxNitram

IntoxNitram Lieutenant

10%
    Thanks and you could be correct, I do love horror games.