Minecraft Cool Account Names

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Ryan, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Ryan

Ryan Lieutenant

10%
    Was wonder what account names you have that you guys think are cool. Name changing has been out for a while so I doubt anyone would still be able to claim any "OG" names but curious what names you guys have. They dont need to be super OG or anything, just curious.

Heres my list (favorites at the top):
    1. HCl
    2. H2SO4
    3. ryin
    4. unequal
    5. finite
    6. negitivity
    7. Venruki
    8. C2H6O
    9. Cl2
    10. Br2

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

NexusN9ne is and has been my only name in 90% of my accounts lol. It's something I came up with back in MW2 days. I could shorten it to a 4 character clan tag, nxs9. I've been using this particular handle for the past 5 years. It's gotten to the point where I don't want to change my handle because I've had it for so long. When I (briefly) had a PS3, my handle was NexusN9ne. Still is on Xbox, Minecraft, some forums, etc. My Twitter account was that, but I went through a really great period of Star Wars books (Darth Bane trilogy and the Revan books, both about 1000 years BBY) that caused me to change my Twitter handle.

Prior to that handle though, I rocked cball1210. cball was a nickname I got playing high school basketball, just a condensed version of my last name. (Inadvertently left my little brother and sister a legacy at the school, but that's off-topic.) And then my then-girlfriend was #12 while I was #10 (basketball) and #21 (baseball). So it was everything I held important my last few years in high school. It was just an average run-of-the-mill handle I came up with on the fly.

3. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I only have one Minecraft account. I didn't really want to invest in getting nice names for a game that's kinda gotten boring personally, it's well out of date for me.

4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I thought this back when the game was completed and stopped playing. Then they released the Xbox version and I played that. Just started playing on PC again and having to learn what all I can do with it now. Considering that I've bought the game twice (PC for $10 and Xbox for $10 plus the X1 upgrade for $5), for under what it sells for now... I'll be playing this game a while.

5. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I have Minecraft account with the name "9H", it's not the best but players still compliment me sometimes.

6. ChEEzYKiwi

ChEEzYKiwi Lieutenant

60%
    Mine is the same as my youtube Channel ChEEzYKiwi IDK why I made it, it just came to me so yeah.... Check me out if you want

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    On Xbox in Happy Wars, someone's username was "MINECRAFT A HERO"

I thought that was pretty neat