Movie Recommendations Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reaper, May 11, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Movie recommendations thread. List some good movies to watch and maybe a short reason why.

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

More recent movies I've seen that I'd recommend are Inside Man and Training Day, both have Denzel Washington in. In general, I'd recommend Se7en to anyone, it's the best movie I've seen this year, one of the best I've ever seen.

3. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Saw Interstellar last night. Really good movie. I didn't know anything about it when I picked it up from Redbox, so I went in blind. Really surprised me, being a movie about space. They got a lot of the tiny details right, like no sound in space and such. At one point, a ship explodes in space and there isn't a sound whatsoever. It's a really long movie though, so don't try to watch it in 2 hours. Try to watch it in around 3 lol.

Also watched Horrible Bosses 2, which was pretty good. A decent comedy, and almost the same as the first one. (Side note, Jennifer Aniston is still super hot in this movie. Yowza.)

4. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I started watching Ex Machina yesterday. I have only watched the first 40 minutes, but it seems alright so far.