Name Your WiFi!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Darth_Marques, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

So being a forum of Gamers, I figured some of us have come up with some pretty nifty/geeky names for the WiFi.

Currently, I have two WiFi names I use. My home wifi is called "Pretty Fly for a WiFi" and my mobile hotspot is named "Drop it Like It's Hotspot". These aren't particularly clever, as after I named them I realized a bunch of other people have the same names, ideas, and whatever the hell else there is to have.

So gimme you WiFi names (hell just whatever you can come up with, puns welcome!). And rate the previous poster's names while we're at it...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Most people around use their default ones, talktalk42645834, vmedia32426234 etc. Mine is NetworkVM or something. It's generic.

3. Creaky

Creaky Captain

0%
    R2D2, nice and simple

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darth_Marques

A lot of "AT&T XXXXX" ones in the area. My router has two frequencies, so I named one the above, and password protected it. The second one is only on during the time I'm home (set on a schedule) and is unlocked, hidden while active. Not that there's a lot of risk in my area, but I've learned my lesson from a prior time lol.

5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    "How much Wi could a Wifi Fi if a Wifi could Fi Wi"
    Just thought of that now, I'm gonna change it later to that :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Darth_Marques

Good luck getting it to fit lol.