Neverwinter

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Darth_Marques, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

This game is actually a Dungeons & Dragons game. It has a very WoW feel to it, with trading and leveling. Questing as well. Classes are similar, though its much more simple than WoW. The controls are nice and fluid considering its a port to Xbox One. Also, its F2P. A lot of the content is hidden behind paywalls though, so don't expect to get every feature through gameplay alone. I've played a few hours of it and its rather fun, even solo. Though I have to say, if you have a limited time to play, don't try this game. You'll lose track of time. An hour felt like 5 minutes and scared me so I went to playing Destiny. I'll keep playing it for the time being.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

A PS4 release is meant to be nearby. Is it already out on Xbox One? I can't seem to find it on anything but PC.

3. Darth_Marques

Yep, I played it on X1 today. Downloaded last night. Its good actually, and I've never been a fan of D&D.

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Never played D&D either. I'll definitely try it out on PS4 if/when it comes out. It looks quite cool.

5. Darth_Marques

Its not bad, but the paywalls are frustrating. The in-game currency is useless, I end up discarding extra inventory rather than selling it. Oh, and you don't walk everywhere. You fast travel to the main area you're quests are in. Much faster than WoW's leveling/grinding/exploration system.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Darth_Marques

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Looks pretty freakin awesome....
    *downloads*

8. Darth_Marques

It isn't bad. I haven't played it because it sucks a lot of time. It's great really. Though I'm getting into Warframe more than D&D spinoffs.