New Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GameBreezy, Jun 13, 2015.

1. GameBreezy

GameBreezy Lieutenant

10%
    Hey guys i came on here just to talk about games in general and talk about my new YouTube channel . I have collaborated with one of my goof friends and we are just starting up and trying to get the word out and help the channel grow so if anyone is into that sort of thing go on over and check out my channel and if you have any feed back for us on things that need improvement or things we did good in just let us know I have high hopes for our channels progress and would like any feedback and to spread the word.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuGhn7dM-kk6gnkPq5kW4cA

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey GameBreezy. Nice channel you have there. I looked at your first video. It's a nice video, and really good for your first one. I was just wondering how you record? The quality is quite low, and that's something you always need to improve now in YouTube. 720p is essential, 1080p is a good idea if you have fast enough internet to upload it to YouTube in a good amount of time, but not essential. You should record and render in 720p at least though. If your software doesn't support it check out DxTory. It's probably the best game recording software I've had on Windows.