Nintendo Badge Arcade

Discussion in 'Platforms and Consoles' started by Nova, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Alright, I really do like Nintendo, a lot. And I think I love them even more now.

Nintendo released a free game on their 3DS systems called Nintendo Badge Arcade. And it's one of the most clever, simple, awesome games you can own.
    [​IMG]

Alright, so here is what it is.
    This is what a normal Nintendo 3DS home screen looks like:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The size of the screen can vary. Anyway, it's kinda plain. I mean sure, you can purchase themes but your background is the only thing that is changing. Well Nintendo got super cool, and now with the badge arcade:
    [​IMG]
    YOU CAN BADGES TO DECORATE YOUR HOME SCREEN AND EVEN REPLACE SOME OF THE DEFAULT APP ICONS. HOW COOL IS THAT.
    So here is how it works:

You go in, and you talk to this bunny for you start. He talks to you, tells you the news and stuff.Then you can go to the arcade and win some badges. You need plays to get a badge, meaning you'll either have to pay or try and get one for free. Every play means a try at the claw, where the badges are:
    [​IMG]
    Each badge that drops into area the triangles are pointing to means you get it. So you can use the claw to pick up, push or whatever you need to to get those badges.

Every 5 plays cost $1, or you can try getting some free plays at the Practice Catcher. At the Practice Catcher, you have 5 tries to get as many badges as you can. Getting 10+ points gives you one free play, or collecting special badges can get you more.
    Or the bunny will give you a free play when you enter the game just because.
    [​IMG]
    Well, now that you have your badges, decorate your home screen with them!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Collecting all the badges in a set also gives you a free theme to go with it.

Don't look at this game and tell me this isn't cool, cause it's awesome.