Nintendo NX

Discussion in 'Platforms and Consoles' started by Nova, May 27, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Nintendo is finally taking off with the Wii U and now they have a new console coming. Granted it isn't for a little bit, but still.
    Thoughts?

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Hadn't heard anything, gimme some deets.

3. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    I don't think they are giving out too much info right now, I think they are waiting until E3 in 2016 to reveal the console, nothing exiting this year to report.

4. Darth_Marques

Ah OK. Explains why I hadn't heard much. Keep this thread updated, if you think about it. Interesting to see what's next from Nintendo.

5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    What he said. Thy aren't saying anything yet. Other than it's a thing.
    UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!

6. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    Hopefully Nintendo makes something on par with the current tech as the wii u is closer to an xbox360 or PS3 then an xb1 or PS4 but then again unless they make some really nice games with good graphics, their consoles don't really need "next gen graphics" for mario

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    They said NX won't replace the Wii U, so that's a good thing. They'll probably still make Wii U games, just for maybe a year or two after NX wothout too much effort. What's done is done I guess

8. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    Idk im pretty sure if they plan not to replace the wii u and don't have any major improvements once again nintendo will fail as it's loosing it's grip as the xbox and PS are becoming the major consoles

9. Darth_Marques

FTFY.

The only thing Nintendo has going for it is Mario Kart and Smashbros. The Wii U I haven't messed with much, but I heard it was "decent." Honestly, IMO they should stick to their guns and continue dominating the handheld market.