Nobody ever wanted a pet tiger?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reaper, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I really want a pet tiger. Like really badly.

[​IMG]

Like wow, imagine having that as a pet. It's pretty cute for starters. It's pretty threatening and fast too.

If it's angry though:

https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/tiger_face_teeth_anger_big_cat_44711_1920x1080.jpg

Looks like a cat. Not scary.

But imagine how cool it'd be, look at the first image. Like I wouldn't even keep it on a leash. I'd let it roam free. You kinda need a license here, they cost a lot, they're endangered so they cost even more, and they eat a lot. So if you have a pet tiger it'll be expensive. Plus, you're gonna want to buy it as a cub and train it so it doesn't eat you. It needs to know you're the owner lol.

But that'd be pretty cool. Like if I don't like someone, the tiger is free to eat them. I mean, tigers want a lot of meat, if they eat someone I don't like that's one less idiot in the world and a lot of money saved for me. (kidding here)

Plus, imagine going to a mall with the tiger. Like you go into a shop and be like "tiger, wait here" so it just decides to sit down. Some kids come over to pet the tiger, like "look mommy it's a teddy tiger or a tiger on display". What do they know it's a real tiger. My tiger won't be happy about being a pet to someone else. They'd have to call a mall evacuation.

Then you got the problem of going on flight somewhere. But airport security won't say anything. They wouldn't even scan it. They can't say anything because what if they piss off the tiger. It'll eat them or something. They'd just be like hmm, 1x adult and 1x tiger. Adult has a visa, great, go on. I mean, even if I don't have a visa, what are they gonna say, "uh u don't have a visa". I'd be like tell that to my tiger.

But for real, it'd be cool. Like go to the park with a pet tiger. It runs around and stuff because I dunno it likes to run. All the kids would run off, I mean it's a tiger in a park, it might run into you and knock you out or something. It weighs like 400-500lbs I think.

I got a name for it too. Tigger. Google it if you don't know what I mean. Like "Tigger, what do you want, meat or meat?"

Wow I really want a pet tiger.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

It'd be cool, but I personally want a red fox as a pet. It's "technically" illegal to capture one in the wild and domesticate it so I haven't. Though I've seen them for sale on various websites, though legit or not I have no idea.

The idea of a tiger lounging on my couch would be cool, but scary. I've seen what tigers can do...

3. Reaper

Train it as a cub and it should work. Just don't pull its tail unless it gives you the nod.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darth_Marques

Or, you know, tease it with raw steak and then give it bananas.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Reaper

It couldn't digest a banana. It'd die. It needs meat. They can't live on plants. Someone asked if a tiger could become a vegetarian, people asked him if he was seriously dumb or something. It'd end up eating you lol, because it'd feel too hungry.

6. Darth_Marques

Pretty much what I meant lol. I live in the country, so a tiger wouldn't survive here. Not enough food to go around, wild or otherwise.