Overwatch - Quintuple Kill

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sam, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    I know it's press Q to win with this hero but I decided to post this purely due to the fact I just annihilated the whole team lol.

Watch in 1080p

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Nicely done, makes me want to play lol. Haven't bought it but the more I watch the more I want to play.

3. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That's insane! Are you liking Overwatch so far, @Sam?

I dunno if it's just a game that'll die out soon or if it's a game to stay. When I get my PC I'll surely look into getting it though.

What is that hero anyway?

4. Sam

Sam Lieutenant

70%
    Watching others play it never actually made me want to buy it. It's very boring to watch others play to be honest.

To be completely honest with you at first glance when it came out watching streamers it didn't interest me at all. I used to shit talk the game to my friends who play it saying how bad it looks and how much I won't enjoy it.

After some convincing I decided to buy it because there is no game currently which interests me. After a few hours of playing I loved it, it becomes addicting after a while.

After a few weeks of playing I have to say I am getting slightly bored, I've used every hero and I can't seem to have fun anymore.

For the people who are in two minds to whether they want to buy it or not I can officially say the game is very boring to watch but incredibly fun to play.

As for my fav hero's I would have to go for Roadhog, Genji and Torbjörn for now. It really depends how I feel on the day, usually I wake up wanting to play a specific hero.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

@Sam I'll look into it when I actually get a PC.

• Like Like x 1