Play Area Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Nova, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    So I was thinking if there was a forum where you could meet up and play games with other people.
    So some of the prefixes could be:

• Looking to play
    • Contest
    • Trading items
    Stuff like that.

I dunno just a thought

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I'll support this fully, but there isn't enough activity yet for a section of it's own. If we (yes, everyone) could bring in more active members we'd probably be all set. After some organization, see what's needed and then deliver. I'll see about creating a clan in Destiny and advertise it. Try to get people to join up here. Maybe do the same with GTA, CoD, etc and get some diversity going on here.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing a LFG add-on for xF. I haven't seen one though. May end up being a custom job.

Actually, this addon might work with some changes. Again, providing we have enough members active. :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  3. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I'll try to get more people to join.

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

There's a trading add-on here too. Not sure if it's what you mean though.

Like Darth mentioned above, doesn't seem to be enough activity to warrant a new section for that. There aren't really many (if any) topics in the Chill Zone or General forums about that, so I dunno how much activity it would have.

5. project

project Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I agree with Darth_Marques and Reaper. We need more forum activity before we can do the "looking to play" part.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2015
  6. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    I'm trying to get some of my friends to join most of them either have or are getting CS:GO and practically all have Unturned 3.0, terraria, and tf2

7. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

If they join, tell them the name drop your username. We need a referral system, I'll get @Reaper to look into.

8. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    Ok nova actually referred me to this forum and Hans and I got predatory cookie and maxbubby to join

• Like Like x 1
  9. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    I also referred LunarWo1f to this forum through a Skype group chat

10. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    https://www.gamingforums.net/threads/where-did-you-find-us.4774/#post-6484

• Like Like x 1