Racing Games

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Know Your Role, May 26, 2015.

1. Know Your Role

Know Your Role Lieutenant

70%
    Recently I've been going though my gaming collection and noticed how long it's been since I last bought a racing game, especially the NFS franchise.

So I began reading up on what they are doing these days and I hear they are in the works of making a new game.

I really hope Ghost Games, who are developing the game, will step up with this next installment of NFS. I can't remember the last time I played a need for speed game and gave a shit about it.

So, who is a fan of NFS or racing games in general? I hear drive club is pretty good.

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

I played the reboot Hot Pursuit lol. Couldn't finish it. The last GREAT NFS title I played was Most Wanted on the original Xbox. I still want a reboot of that and Underground 1 & 2 lol. Put lots of hours into those games.

3. Know Your Role

70%
    http://www.ea.com/needforspeednolimits

Why mobile gaming? FFS

Interesting anyway if this is a taster of what this year's NFS will be like then I will be happy, it seems to be going back to it's roots, I hope.

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Gotta love racing games. I have a few on my phone actually. Asphalt is pretty good especially. Real Racing is pretty good too. I don't really play them that much. I have a bunch of Gran Turismo (I think that's what it's called?) games on my Playstation, got them free with my PS3 and PS4, lucky haha. Haven't touched it in a while. The latest NFS was really good as well, I enjoyed it for as long as I played it.

5. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Haven't played GT in years, but those were always realistic games I enjoyed. Nothing over the top anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Know Your Role

70%
    Which one? Console version (Rivals) or mobile (No Limits)?

7. Reaper

Rivals

8. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Mario Kart 7 and 8 are easily the best in the franchise.
    I've kept my eye on Project Cars, which looks awesome

9. Reaper

I remember playing Mario Kart on the DS. It was a fun family game, even though I was only really playing it because my cousin's kid really wanted to play it. It didn't turn out to be so bad.

10. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Try some others, they are awesome!

• Like Like x 1