Rockstar Games, what a joke

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Reaper, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Day one of the Heists launch. They've been getting people hyped about it for a while, and guess what? Hardly anyone can connect. I guessed it. Their servers are overloaded, and with masses of people trying to connect, hardly anyone can. With America waking up, I don't think it'll help at all - atm at least some of us can get in. A few hours time, it'll be literally impossible.

I can't believe they've taken so long to prepare and couldn't be bothered to add more servers that can handle the load they've been creating. I honestly saw this coming, I doubt they'll be playable until Friday. I wouldn't get my hopes up personally. Like I said, most games companies today are actually a bunch of idiots. They sell their games for £60 ($100) and the quality of their game can often not even make up £10. They should use some of that money creating a better game. I guess they just know, at the end of the day, people will still buy GTA VI, regardless of what impression GTA leaves behind. Exactly like Call of Duty, people still dish out money on their games hoping they'll be good, and every single time they leave no error in disappointment.