Rules for this section

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by God, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God

God Lieutenant

60%
    Yo robust, what are the rules regarding the Sex & Health section. It would probably help people out, haha.

:p

2. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Convenient you ask because I was actually talking to a friend deeply about sex and health (no inside jokes intended). I think sex is overrated, in fact, anything age restricted is overrated. Alcohol, drugs, smoking, even 18+ movies are sometimes overrated. That'll make an excellent debate for some time. People are so used to "pleasure" I don't even know where to begin, it isn't used for its primary purpose anymore, anyway, I want to have strict rules on this section. Discussions and advice is accepted. Trolling is strictly prohibited, and falls under general trolling policy. Expect official word on this soon, as my opinion on it isn't really how I want to deal with anything on this forum, because I gotta go along with what people can and can't cope with. Discussion is fine, advice is fine, rate me threads are probably fine too, all of that stuff is fine. When it goes to extents on people flaming each other, then that'll just be a straight up warning under site policy of flaming and/or harassment. This is quite a sensitive topic for some people, especially when they are genuinely in love or the lot, and I don't want anyone getting bad advice intentionally, intentional flaming, "yo just go kill urself op" is going to be more than just one warning. No decisions are taken personally, but I won't have people getting the opposite of why this board exists. I think that's fair. Negative criticism is fine, negative advice is fine, asking someone to give up, or truly expressing your opinion is fine. I'll have actual clear rules on this later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for reminding me. Moved this to questions by the way. For all others, this thread was clarity on the Sex and Health section.

3. Ice King

Ice King Lieutenant

10%
    I personally think the Section should be Re-Named to "Lifestyle".

It would mean basically the same thing & it would be more User-Friendly.

4. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That's not a bad idea actually, Lifestyle sounds pretty nice. I'll really consider changing it to that and allowing some more topics there. New thread for suggestions though, next time, please :)

5. Lean

Lean Lieutenant

10%
    Lifestyle would be a good name for that section.
    I don't see any reason to change it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.