Shinato Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shinato, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Shinato

Shinato Lieutenant

20%
    [​IMG]

Hay there! My name is; Shinato! I figured I could at least introduce myself to the community, and that is what i will try to do in this thread. If you have any questions after reading this thread, then by all means ask them in the form of a reply or private message directly to me. Now without too much more off-topic talk about everything else, let me get on with my introduction and please if you plan to reply then read it all! Thank you, and have a good read!

Shinato : About Me
    First of all, I should start by saying that English isn't my primary language so I do apologize for any grammatic errors. On with that, and on the topic of language I can say where I am from and such! Well, I am 17 years old, a boy and comes from/live in Norway (Europe), which I found boring but at the same time its a nice country to grow up in. (When compared to a lot of other countries these days.) Another "interesting" fact about me (depends on who you ask) is my sexuality as I'm homosexual (gay) and if you have a problem with that then I feel rather sorry for you. (Having a problem with someone for a state of mind or natural state is something that truly lacks logic.) Enough about that though, and over to some of my interests! Lets see, I like anime/manga, games, artwork, writing, movies, boys, cats/animals, music and a few other things like the human mind. Anime/Manga was something I started without knowing it when I was about 3 years old, and I got a understanding what this was when I was 6 years old and I've loved it ever since. (Though I didn't really start with reading the actual manga until I turned 14 years old, until then it was purely anime.)

Games/Gaming was also something I got interested in a very young age, around the age of 2 and I've loved it ever since. (Though these days its hard to find a decent game.) I started playing games like Mario Kart and Silent Hill at a young age. (Weird combination I know.) This is also the basis for my favorite genre of gaming, them being horror and fantasy/anime/cartoon based games like Mario, Naruto etc. along with horror titles like Forbidden Siren, Silent Hill etc. I don't have a favorite platform to play on, but I've never really been a PC gamer as I like to spend time with friends and people I love, and consoles are much better for that. (Sitting in a couch with friends is more social than sitting in a chair with a friend online or next to you, and its more comfy!) Artwork is something (if you believe my mother) I've always loved, whenever there was a chance to be creative, I did it, and whenever there was a chance to design or alter something I did it. I like all forms of artwork/design, be it web design, drawing, clothes, baking, manipulation etc. I love it all, I love how its build up and how you make it! (Though I am more if a designer/manipulator myself, however I have been trying to improve my drawing skills lately.)

Writing is a rather "new" hobby for me, but as you can see I do like to write and explain a lot! I've always loved books and stories, both in books, games and movies. It was only a matter of time before I got interested in writing my own story and I have one in the works now. (A romance story though.) What I would love to do is to make comics/manga as it combines both artwork with writing, and would be a ideal job for me, sadly you have to be very talented and such, which I am not. I also did mention that I love stories in movies and that I like movies, both are correct! Few things are better than a really good movie, and even less is better than a good fantasy or horror movie! (If you haven't guessed it so far then I love things that aren't real, like ghosts, neko, creatures etc.) Also the fact that I like boys shouldn't come as a surprise when you know my sexuality, so I won't go into detail on that one. Cats or animals in general are amazing! I've grown up with animals and I love them to bits, my 3 favorite animals are; Wolf, Fox and Cats! When I move for myself in the future I plan on at least getting a cat and perhaps a dog later.

Music is something we all love, and I am no exception! (Heck I am listening to music while I write this!) I don't have a specific type of music, but I don't like rap or dubstep, or at least I haven't found a song I liked of either genre yet. What kind of music I listen to heavily depends on my mood and such at the time and it can either be a fast rock song, or a calm and slow violin song. The last thing I would like to talk about is my interest in the human mind, or more precisely people in general. I wish to know how the brain works, why people think what they do, why they act like they do and why they make the choices they do. I do have my own experiences with myself, but only understanding myself won't really help out that much for others. Which brings me to another point! I have a keen sense of friendship and love for others, and I will go to great lengths to protect those whom I deem dear to me and I will try to avoid hurting anyone as I heavily dislike seeing people sad in general. (Its really pains me to see someone sad, no matter what they have done in the past.) I believe that people should be treated equally no matter what they have done in the past (as long as they have answered for their actions, such as prison time.) As past is past, no need to dwell on it.

Thank you for your time!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jacob

Jacob Captain

35%
    Welcome @Shinato! An anime fan and a writer huh? Maybe you could write an anime, who knows! :D

Have a great time here! I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  3. Reaper

Reaper Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That's a very interesting introduction actually. The human mind is a very strange yet amazing thing. I guess people act like such because they're taught it or see it somewhere, if you stayed with your parents 24/7 and didn't know anything about the outside world I'd assume you'd be happy there, because it's pretty normal. You have a rather friendly personality, don't really see that type much anymore. Have a great time here.

• Like Like x 2