SSB4 Fighter Ballot

Discussion in 'Platforms and Consoles' started by Predatory Cookie, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Predatory Cookie

Predatory Cookie Lieutenant

10%
    :eek: HAVE YOU SEEN THE SSB4 FIGHTER BALLOT?

:confused: DO YOU KNOW THE POWER YOU CAN HOLD???

:cool: HOW WILL THIS EFFECT OUR SSB4 COMMUNITY???

Am I exaggerating "just a little"? Yes, yes I am.

(For those of you who don't know, the Fighter Ballot is where you can vote for a character in smash bros as DLC, and, obviously, the one with the most votes will be DLC!)

Lemme just get to the point... Who would you like to be a character in Smash as DLC? I wanted to see if the more popular characters on the ballot, like Shovel Knight, King K. Rool, Rayman, etc. ... Or, if some people would choose more eccentric fighters, like MC Ballyhoo (No one knows who this guy is... lol), or even a frikin' Goomba! :rolleyes:

Here is a link to the ballot: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Lol, I'm not entirely sure of the lineup of the game. Haven't played since the 2nd because I sold my Wii for a new 360 at the time.

We made it into a drinking game...hilarity ensued.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    You can forget Shovel Knight, and King K Rool I honestly don't see coming. I was think more of maybe Inkling or a few more Kirby characters like Waddle Dee

4. Predatory Cookie

10%
    King K. Rool & Shovel Knight are proving to get a lot of votes, actually...

(Source; The internet...)

5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Doesn't mean they are going to win. I heard Goku and Shrek are getting lots of votes but they won't be added

6. Predatory Cookie

10%
    LOL SHREK!!!1!!

Goku and Shrek CANNOT win the fighter ballot, no matter what, because they did not originate in a video game! (Characters which didn't originate in a video game, as stated before, are not eligible for DLC)...

And Shovel Knight is getting A LOT of votes, from what I have heard...

7. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    no more 3rd party characters.................

8. PulsarX

PulsarX Captain

35%
    shovel knight would be pretty cool...but shrek would be better lol
    Also on a more serious note it is slightly possible shrek could be added because Nintendo might have made a shrek game even though didn't originate in a videogame