Star Wars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nova, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I've recently been getting into Star Wars the past couple of months, and I don't mean like watching then movies (cause I've always been a Star Wars fan,) I mean like character break downs, backstories, lores, like REALLY getting into it (only Canon stuff though.)Because of focusing on Star Wars, I haven't really touched anything Marvel for a while, and you guys don't know me but if you did, you'd know that's a HUGE DEAL. You can tell how much I'm enjoying Star Wars so far.

Well, I made this so I could maybe talk to some of you about it, I know a few of you here are Star Wars fans.....

2. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Whatcha got in mind? I've read a LOT of stuff lol. Canon is basically just the 6 movies and the new one now, so its changed a lot BTW.

3. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    Canon is the 7 movies (animated one is canon) Star Wars Rebels, Star Wars the Clone Wars TV show and some books

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Darth_Marques

Darth_Marques Administrator Staff Member Administrator Premium

Forgot about the animated stuff, but Clone Wars was great. Haven't watched Rebels yet, but heard it was also good.

5. Nova

Nova Colonel

100%
    I love Rebels, it was fantastic and they ended the first season so awesomely.....

I also was able to go to Comic Con this year and I met Steve Blum and got his signature. He plays my favorite character on the show, Zeb Orrelios:
    [​IMG]
    (He even said Karabast in Zeb's voice for me, it was so cool!)